They have taught 4-6-week series from the following books of the Bible:
- 1 Samuel– A look at some major characters in the book of 1 Samuel: Hannah, Eli and Samuel, Saul, David, and Jonathan.
- John– A look from the point of view of encountering Jesus: how Jesus encounters Nicodemus, the Woman at the Well, A Lame Man, A Blind Man, and the crowd of 5,000.
- Romans– A survey of different sections of Paul’s letter to the Romans, including being disconnected, understanding the gospel message, being dead to sin, learning different salvation terms/words, understanding election, and discerning good and evil.
- Revelation– An actual run through of the entire book of Revelation. Some time is spent on the first few chapters and letters to the 7 churches, then on surveying the rest of the book, including the number 7, trumpets, the dragon, beast, Babylon, and ending with a surprising vision of the New Heavens and Earth.
They have also taught topical studies on:
- Women in the Bible– This study looks at different women in the Bible, including: Mary, the Mother of Jesus; Hagar, Abram’s Egyptian slave; the judge Deborah and God’s warrior Jael; sisters Mary and Martha; working women Lydia and Priscilla; and the Proverbs 31 woman.
- Character– This study focuses on what is biblical character. Topics include: wisdom, integrity, love, meekness, humility, the role of suffering, and how to develop character.
- Devotions– An assortment of shorter devotions on: Psalm 107, Isaiah 43, 1 Samuel 12, and Ephesians 1.
- Identity– This study focuses on what it means to have our identity in Christ. Topics inclued: image of God, confidence in Christ, intimacy with God, body image, and relationships.