6What Keeley can do
Keeley is committed to teaching and sharing God’s word with God’s people. She has been teaching since 2007.
Keeley loves teaching on passages of scripture, but can also do topical studies. (See samples of her scripture-based and topical Bible Studies.)
- She regularly leads small group discussions and teaches Sunday School.
- She has been invited to speak at various churches during their Adult Education/Sunday School hour.
- She has been invited to deliver a few sermons during worship services. (See samples of her sermons.)
- And she has also taught a 35-minute lecture-style Bible Study for 2 years (See her Bible Study lectures.).
Keeley has led and taught groups ranging in size from 2 to 200 people, but would love to teach any size group.
Learn More About Keeley
Visit the About Keeley page
Comments about Keeley’s work:
- Catherine Miller, Director of Pastoral Programs and Adult Ministry at Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, Dallas, TX:
“We were thrilled to have you on our fall speaker series schedule. You are a gifted speaker and your talks were both informative and thought-provoking.”
- The Very Reverend Dr. Neal O. Michell of St. Matthew’s Episcopal Cathedral, Dallas, TX:
“This is from a really thoughtful and articulate person in our parish. Well worth pondering. And you should hear her preach or teach!” (Dean Michell was referring first to her written work on “Why I Decided to Join the Episcopal Church,” then to her speaking skills.)
Availability and Contact
Keeley is available to speak throughout the year. Please send an email to keeleychorn (at) gmail (dot) com for more information and to speak directly with Keeley regarding speaking opportunities.